Junagadh to get new court complex at Azad Chowk
By Indianexpress 16-Nov-2019
- ACCEDING TO demands from lawyers and local leaders, the state government on Friday announced that a new court complex will be constructed in Junagadh in place of the old Civil Hospital at Azad Chowk.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today (Friday) decided to build a new iconic high-rise eco-friendly court building at Junagadh, in deference to the years’ old demand of the local lawyers and people.
- The new court building, occupying 38,000 sqm, will have solar panels, landscaping and adequate parking space.
- It will have district and other courts under one roof, at the plot where the old Civil Hospital is located, an official release from the state information department said.
- The decision comes after repeated representations from the Junagadh Bar Association, other organisations and local leaders.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know