TDP suspends Andhra MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi for 'anti-party' activities
By News Minute 16-Nov-2019
- TDP in Andhra Pradesh issued a show-cause notice to Gannavaram MLA Vallabhananeni Vamsi, expelling him over his 'anti-party activities'.
- TDP disciplinary committee chairman Varla Ramaiah issued the notice
- in which he has asked for an explanation over his 'anti-party activities' and had given 15 days to respond.
- The move came after TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu held an urgent meeting of senior party leaders along with MPs.
- The show-cause notice came a day after Vamsi told reporters that he would be backing the YSRCP and had submitted his resignation from the TDP a few days ago.
- Previously, on Thursday the President of TDP's youth wing 'Telugu Yuvata', Devineni Avinash, also quit the party to join the YSRCP.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know