BJP Protests Outside Aam Aadmi Party Office In Delhi Over Rafale Claims
By Ndtv 16-Nov-2019
- The Delhi unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party on Saturday protested near the Aam Aadmi Party office in Delhi against the "baseless allegations" levelled by the party in the Rafale jet deal.
- Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari, the party workers raised slogans against the AAP and demanded an apology from it for trying to "malign the image" of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- On Friday, the Delhi BJP protested had near the Congress headquarters demanding an apology from it over the issue.
- In February, Delhi Chief Minister and AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal had demanded that an "independent" CBI raid the PMO, seize files and make arrests in connection with the controversial deal.
- On Thursday, the Supreme Court rejected pleas for a review of its December 2018 verdict in which it had said that there was no occasion to doubt the decision-making process in the multi-billion-dollar deal.
Also Read: Aam Aadmi Party leaders to observe Dhoka Divas today
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know