MTB Nagaraj's Gets Richer by Rs 185.7 Crore in just 18 months.
By India Today 16-Nov-2019
- Karnataka’s richest politician MTB Nagaraj got richer by Rs 185.7 crore in just 18 months.
- MTB Nagaraj was one of the 17 rebel MLAs because of whom the Congress and JD(S) coalition government headed by HD Kumaraswamy fell.
- Nagaraj submitted his affidavit to the Chief Electoral Officer and disclosed his net worth over Rs 1201 crores.
Also Read: Congress to Release the List for 7 Assembly Segments Soon
- MTB's movable assets are Rs 419,28 crore, while his wife is of Rs 167.34 crore.
- Let us tell you he made 25.84% of this wealth within a fortnight after he helped the fall of the Congress-JD(S) coalition government.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know