INX Media Case: P Chidambaram's bail denied by Delhi HC
By Hindustan Times 15-Nov-2019
- Former Union minister P Chidambaram’s plea for bail has been rejected by the Delhi High Court on Friday.
- Chidambaram was arrested by the CBI in August this year in the INX Media case.
- Before the Supreme Court granted him bail in this case last month, the ED arrested him on charges of money laundering in a related case.
- Chidambaram has spent about 85 days in custody in these two cases, mostly in Tihar prison.
- Rejecting his bail request, Justice Suresh Kait said, “Chidambaram was alleged to have played a key role in the offence and the allegations against him were serious in nature.”
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know