CM Rupani: People’s dreams to be realised with SC verdict on Ayodhya
किसानों की कर्ज माफी व फसल बीमा की मांग को लेकर कांग्रेस नेता हार्दिक पटेल उपवास पर
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Thursday said the expectations and dreams of Hindu community members are going to be realised with the Supreme Court verdict on Ram temple in Ayodhya.
- Rupani said that When the Congress was in power at the Centre, they would say that Muslims will have the first right to every government resource and they continued doing vote bank politics.
- Rupani said that Narendra Modi also said that his government stood for the poor… We are not doing vote bank politics, we are doing politics of uniting people and treating all the country men as equal.”
- During the Lok Sabha election campaign, we had promised that if Narendra Modi forms the government again, we would abrogate section 370 from Kashmir and build Ram temple at Ayodhya.
- We have fulfilled all our promises, and even the triple talaq bill has been passed in the Parliament… under the leadership of Narendra Modi, we are moving ahead,” he said.