'Mafia backed by Jagan created sand scarcity in Andhra': Naidu sits on hunger strike
By News Minute 14-Nov-2019
- Former AP CM Chandrababu Naidu in his strike "Deeksha" alleged that the sand scarcity in the state was created by a sand mafia that was active with the full support of CM Jagan.
- TDP chief said that the sand mafia had spread its activities to neighboring states as the sand from Andhra Pradesh was being transported illegally to Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- Claiming that the man-made scarcity of sand has brought the construction activity in the state to a halt, he said over 35 lakh workers have lost their livelihood.
- Naidu alleged that about 50 workers committed suicide as they were not finding the work in the absence of construction activity.
- Naidu demanded financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per month each to all the construction workers and Rs 25 lakh compensation for the kin of those workers who committed suicide.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know