Relief Material Should be Distributed Irrespective of Political Identities: Mamata Banerjee
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee warned against “politics in the distribution of relief material and rehabilitation programs” for the victims of Cyclone Bulbul.
- While addressing a gathering Mamata Banerjee made it clear that the TMC government was working to restore normality in the storm-hit areas at the earliest.
- She said, "Relief material should be distributed irrespective of political identities.”
Also Read: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar Attends Program With His New Security Cover
- The chief minister did an ariel inspection of Hingalganj, Sandeshkhali, and Hasnabad, the worst-hit areas in the district.
- According to sources, CM's warning came against the backdrop of BJP's strong foothold in the North 24-Parganas.