Former Uttar Pradesh CM Mulayam Singh Yadav admitted to PGI
By Live Hindustan 08-Dec-2019
- Former Chief Minister and Samajwadi Party Patron Mulayam Singh Yadav was admitted to PGI on Wednesday evening due to sudden deterioration.
- It has been reported that Mulayam Singh Yadav has many complaints like difficulty in breathing as well as stomach pain.
- After seeing the former Chief Minister, doctors have admitted him to Emergency-2 and started treatment.
- Doctors have performed blood tests including ECG and blood pressure.
- Doctors said that if there is no improvement in health, the minister can be shifted to post-ICU.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know