MSME online registration facility portal launched in Gujarat, first application approved
By Molitics 13-Nov-2019
- CM Vijay Rupani has launched an online registration portal with a commitment to bring transparency to MSME units in the state.
- On October 3, the state government has decided to grant an exemption for 3 years from taking necessary approvals from the state rules and laws for the establishment of MSME.
- They have to take such permissions within 3 years of starting the industry, now these approvals will also be taken through the online registration portal very easily.
- While realizing the new initiative of Ease of Doing Business, the approval of the first online application has already been issued by e-mail.
- Let us tell you, through this medium, the application approval will be done easily.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know