Stoned pelting on Union Minister Kailash Chaudhary and MP Hanuman Beniwal
By Dainik Jagran 14-Dec-2019
- Union Minister of State for Agriculture, Kailash Chaudhary and National Democratic Party MLA Hanuman Beniwal were pelted with stones.
- The incident took place on Tuesday night when the two were going to attend a religious function in Barmer region of Rajasthan.
- Kailash Chaudhary and Hanuman Beniwal have accused the Rajasthan government's revenue minister of assaulting them.
- According to the information, Congress worker Beniwal has been attacked for accusing the state revenue minister Harish Chaudhary of corruption.
- According to police, no one was injured in the incident, but the window panes of the minister's vehicle and the police jeep were damaged.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know