To Form an Alliance NCP Wants Sena to Share the CM's Post: Sources
By NDTV 13-Nov-2019
- Despite governor declaring President's rule n Maharashtra the Shiv Sena is still trying its luck to negotiate with Congress and NCP to form the government.
- The NCP is ready to alliance with Sena if the latter agrees to share the CM's position with the NCP on a rotational basis.
- According to sources, NCP also wants to share the CM seats because they are only two-seat short then Shiv Sena's number i.e 56.
Also Read: President's Rule Imposed in Maharashtra
- Let us tell you that this demand made by NCP is similar to Shiv Sena's demand because of which BJP-Shiv Sena fell apart.
- Yesterday after Shiv Sena failed to gather support to form the government Governor called NCP but that option was also exhausted as the NCP asked for more time.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know