To Form an Alliance NCP Wants Sena to Share the CM's Post: Sources
- Despite governor declaring President's rule n Maharashtra the Shiv Sena is still trying its luck to negotiate with Congress and NCP to form the government.
- The NCP is ready to alliance with Sena if the latter agrees to share the CM's position with the NCP on a rotational basis.
- According to sources, NCP also wants to share the CM seats because they are only two-seat short then Shiv Sena's number i.e 56.
Also Read: President's Rule Imposed in Maharashtra
- Let us tell you that this demand made by NCP is similar to Shiv Sena's demand because of which BJP-Shiv Sena fell apart.
- Yesterday after Shiv Sena failed to gather support to form the government Governor called NCP but that option was also exhausted as the NCP asked for more time.