Manohar govt. set a new record for the purchase of millet
By Dainik Jagran 09-Dec-2019
- The Haryana government has set a new record this year, breaking its previous record of buying millet.
- The government has reached the purchase price of three lakh metric tonnes on the support price of Bajra.
- November 8, was the last day of the purchase of Bajra at the government support price but the farmers' millet has also been purchased later, to whom the token was issued.
- The figures are a witness to the fact that the Manohar government has stood at the forefront of giving the highest price of millet and purchasing the most.
- Now these figures will become the political power of the Manohar govt. whose break is neither with the farmer-centric parties nor with the moderates.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know