Gujarat govt gives nod for CNG port terminal at Bhavnagar
By Moneycontrol 11-Nov-2019
- The Gujarat government on Sunday gave its approval for a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) terminal in Bhavnagar with a proposed investment of Rs 1,900 crore, an official said.
- A state government release said the facility, approval for which was given by the Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board headed by chief minister Vijay Rupani, would be the world's first CNG port terminal.
- It will be developed jointly by UK-headquartered Foresight Group and Mumbai-based Padmanabh Mafatlal Group, the release added.
- The Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB) had signed an MoU with Foresight Group to set up this port terminal at Bhavnagar in the Vibrant Gujarat Summit held in January this year, said the release.
- Apart from the CNG terminal, the investors would also develop a Ro-Ro terminal, liquid cargo terminal and container terminal at Bhavnagar port with a cumulative investment of Rs 1,900 crore, said the release.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know