J&K Govt Announces Computerised System for Registration of Documents by November End
By News18 11-Nov-2019
- The Jammu and Kashmir government on Sunday announced that a computerised registration system will be rolled out across the union territory by the end of November.
- Chief Secretary B V R Subrahmanyam chaired a high-level meeting in Jammu to finalise steps for rolling out the new system.
- This set up with an objective to provide efficient, speedy and hassle-free service for people, an official spokesman said.
- On October 23, the State Administrative Council (SAC) headed by the then Governor Satya Pal Malik accorded sanction to the creation of the new department.
- Based on the recommendations of the committee, the system will be rolled out fully by November 30, the spokesman added.
Also Read: NDA Govt completely focused on Kashmir-Ladakh, ignored Jammu: Harsh
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know