Legislative panel inspects district hospital at Margao
By Heraldgoa 10-Nov-2019
- The Public Undertaking Committee of the Goa Legislative Assembly led by Opposition Leader Digambar Kamat and members MLAs Clafacio Dias and Wilfred D’Sa on Saturday inspected the work of the South Goa District Hospital.
- The Opposition leader has reminded that another deadline has been breached for the opening the services at the new facility as the Hospicio and GMC face troubles due to overcrowding of patients.
- In an earlier meeting of the Public Undertaking Committee, it was decided that by September 30, the GSIDC would handover the premises to Directorate of Health Services and supposed to give one month to Hospicio for shifting everything.
- The tentative date for opening services was fixed on November 1. However, the deadline has been breached.
- The Opposition Leader who heads the PUC said, “Today, we are on November 9. We had a meeting of the public undertaking committee last week, where we decided that we should go and visit
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know