Respect Supreme Court verdict, says Chandrababu Naidu
By Outlook India 09-Nov-2019
- On Saturday, TDP chief N. Chandrababu Naidu said that the SC judgment in the Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute case must be respected.
- The former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister also appealed to people to maintain peace.
- After Supreme Court's judgement, Naidu tweeted, "The unanimous decision taken by the panel of esteemed judges must be respected. I request all to maintain peace and harmony."
- SC on Saturday directed to alot 5 acres of land to the Muslims and do the arrangements to construct Ram Mandir on the disputed land.
- This verdict has ended the decades long dispute over the Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land.
ALSO READ: ‘Connect to Andhra’ website launched, MLA first donor
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know