CM Khattar got furious on dirt, fined 25 lakh on garbage company
By Live Hindustan 09-Nov-2019
- After becoming the CM of Haryana for the second time, Manohar Lal Khattar, suddenly reached Gurugram on Thursday for the first time where he saw a pile of filth.
- After which Manohar Lal Khattar has imposed a fine of Rs 25 lakh on the waste-handling ecogreen company.
- CM has instructed the company to pick up the garbage from the dumping ground along with the door-to-door garbage from the city every day and if it is found negligent then it will be fined again.
- The Chief Minister said that complaints of filth were constantly being received from Gurugram as garbage is not picked up daily here.
- Khattar has also instructed the Municipal Corporation Commissioner Amit Khatri to form a separate committee for cleaning works and the provision of garbage from the dumping ground.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know