‘Chalo Tank Bund’ lead to JAC leaders, workers preventive custody
By Telangana Today 09-Nov-2019
- RTC JAC leaders and workers of various depots in old Karimnagar district were taken into preventive custody.
- This action has been taken to stop them from participating in the ‘Chalo Tank Bund’ programme in Hyderabad on Saturday.
- As part of their ongoing agitation, RTC JAC decided to organise the agitation, which is on the lines of the ‘Million March’.
- The line asked employees working in different depots to participate in large numbers and make it a grand success.
- Based on the State leadership call, workers of various depots prepared to reach Hyderabad. But, police arrested them and their leaders.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know