‘Chalo Tank Bund’ lead to JAC leaders, workers preventive custody
- RTC JAC leaders and workers of various depots in old Karimnagar district were taken into preventive custody.
- This action has been taken to stop them from participating in the ‘Chalo Tank Bund’ programme in Hyderabad on Saturday.
- As part of their ongoing agitation, RTC JAC decided to organise the agitation, which is on the lines of the ‘Million March’.
- The line asked employees working in different depots to participate in large numbers and make it a grand success.
- Based on the State leadership call, workers of various depots prepared to reach Hyderabad. But, police arrested them and their leaders.