Disappointed Karnataka Leaders Joins BJP
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- Ahead of the Mangaluru City Corporation (MCC) council election many oppositions have quit their party and joined BJP.
- Former mayor c resigned from the party stating that he was ignored during the candidate selection process.
- Former president of Dakshina Kannada District Youth Congress Arun Coelho resigned from the party as he is against the marginalization of senior leader B. Janardhana Poojary.
Also Read: Don't Get fooled by BJP's Emotional Appeal: Vinay Kumar
- Other leaders who resigned include Varun Raj Ambat and Shashiraj Ambat, general secretary of INTUC, also resigned from the Congress.
- Let us tell you that on Friday, Purandaradas Kuloor and Arun Coelho joined BJP in the presence of Nalin Kumar Kateel.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know