'The problem of unemployment can be overcome by increasing entrepreneurial employment'
By Amar Ujala 15-Dec-2019
- On reaching Agra, UP Labor Minister Swami Prasad Maurya issued a statement that the most employable district in the state is Agra.
- With this, the labor leader believes that unemployment can be decreased, if the Entrepreneurial employment be extended in other districts like the shoe industry of Agra.
- Cabinet Minister Swami Prasad Maurya uttered these words during the inaugural ceremony of 'Meet at Agra'.
- Swami Prasad Maurya said, “Agra shoe entrepreneurs are working to strengthen the economic structure of the country. The Central and the State Government have amended one and a half dozen labor laws to alleviate the problems of the entrepreneurs.”
- Along with this, Swami Prasad Maurya has assured to have a talk with Chief Minister to resolve the problems of Agra's industry.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know