Don’t worry about odd-even, we will take care - BJP MLA
- Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (DSGPC) chairman and MLA Manjinder Singh Sirsa spoke against the Delhi Govt on Wednesday.
- He said that 550th Prakash Parv is to be celebrated on 11 and 12 November in Delhi while odd-Even is in practice.
- He said hat those attending Prakash Parva should not be afraid of odd-even. Challan under even-odd for the attendees of Prakash Parva will be paid by DSGPC.
- Sirsa said that he appealed to Kejriwal not to implement odd-even during these days but he was not heard.
- BJP MLA Sirsa urged people not to worry about odd-even and join the festival.