Vijayan refuses CBI probe into PSC(Public Service Commission) goof-up
By News Minute 07-Nov-2019
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan refused the opposition's demand of the CBI probe into the PSC exam scandal.
- The two prime accused of a stabbing case have managed to get top ranks in the police constable examination, which dropped the PSC's credibility.
- Previously, in Trivandrum University College a student was stabbed by a group whose members were all connected to the CPI-M-affiliated Students Federation of India.
- With Vijayan giving a clean chit, PSC Chairman M.K. Sakeer told the media that they went through the Crime Branch report and have decided that it was just three people who manipulated the examination.
- "The High Court is also looking into the need for a CBI probe. The government does not think a CBI probe is needed and now let the High Court decide," said Vijayan.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know