J&K Govt Issues Notice to Former CMs to Vacate the Official Bungalows
By Times Of India 06-Nov-2019
- The J&K government has sent eviction notices to two former CMs Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti to get them to vacate their official bungalows.
- Earlier Congress leader and former CM Ghulam Nabi Azad vacated the official Gupkar Road house allotted to him.
- Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti are residing in two bungalows which are fitted with modern facilities like gyms, saunas and steam baths.
Also Read: 15 injured after grenade attack in Srinagar market
- While Mehbooba Mufti's daughter wrote a letter to Srinagar district magistrate.
- In the letter, she requested him to shift her mother who is currently serving the detention to a safer place.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know