Dutch Trade Mission Investors meet: several MoU signed b/w Telangana and Netherland
By Telangana Today 06-Nov-2019
- Telangana Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy has invited the Dutch investors to set up their industries in seed and food processing sector of the state.
- Patting his own back, the agro minister said that the Telangana is growing faster in the agriculture sector.
- At the Dutch Trade Mission Investors meet, the Minister said, “CM KCR is laying special emphasis on the development of seed and food processing industry which has several schemes and policies that are beneficial to farmers and investors alike.”
- Illustrating the benefit of the investment in the state, Reddy said that Telangana is suitable for cultivation of diverse crops, agricultural research and seed production.
- During the meet, several Memoranda of Understanding were signed between Telangana State and Netherlands for cooperation in seed exports.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know