CM Jagan held a review on roads and buildings department, says the sand shortage is a temporary problem
- YS Jagan, CM of Andhra Pradesh, said that there is an increase in the supply of sand after the floods had reduced.
- On Monday, CM Jagan held a review meeting on Roads and Buildings.
- It is reported that out of 265 sand Reichs, 61 were working while others have stuck in floods.
- CM YS Jagan recalled that for 90 days, the floods in rivers Krishna, Godavari, Vamsadhara, Nagavali and Penna were continuing.
- They have revealed that they are supplying sand without any corruption and govt has issued orders to hire people who could transport the sand for Rs.4.90 per km.