CM Jagan held a review on roads and buildings department, says the sand shortage is a temporary problem
By Hans India 05-Nov-2019
- YS Jagan, CM of Andhra Pradesh, said that there is an increase in the supply of sand after the floods had reduced.
- On Monday, CM Jagan held a review meeting on Roads and Buildings.
- It is reported that out of 265 sand Reichs, 61 were working while others have stuck in floods.
- CM YS Jagan recalled that for 90 days, the floods in rivers Krishna, Godavari, Vamsadhara, Nagavali and Penna were continuing.
- They have revealed that they are supplying sand without any corruption and govt has issued orders to hire people who could transport the sand for Rs.4.90 per km.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know