Owaisi intervene over RTC, Whatsapp 'snooping' matter
By Telangana Today 04-Nov-2019
- After such a long tussle between the govt. and the RTC workers, AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi appealed to workers to accept the CM’s proposal.
- Owaisi said, “Think over and accept the Chief Minister’s offer and sit for talks with him.”
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao has called the RTC workers to rejoin their duties by November 5 midnight.
- Meanwhile, Owaisi also hit at the Centre over the ‘snooping’ controversy and demanded that the government ask Israel how its technology firm listened to WhatsApp conversations of Indians.
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp said Indian journalists and human rights activists were spied upon by unnamed entities using an Israeli spyware Pegasus.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know