KCR's offer to RTC workers shown results
By Telangana Today 04-Nov-2019
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao has called the TSRTC workers to return to their duty by November 5.
- Now, a hope of settlement between govt. And RTC worker has seen, as some of the workers have expressed their will to rejoin duties to the senior officials.
- Meanwhile, the TSRTC employees’ Joint Action Committee convener Aswathama Reddy called on the government to hold talks with the unions.
- Aswathama Reddy stated to the media that the strike was still on and the deadline set by the Chief Minister would not scare the employees.
- Reddy further added, “There are some who are rejoining duties but it does not make any difference as the rest of us are still on strike.”
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know