Kalia bats for 5-year term for city Mayor
By Thetribune 04-Nov-2019
- Less than two months before his tenure comes to an end, Mayor Rajesh Kalia today batted for a five-year term for the first citizen.
- “A one-year tenure is too less for a Mayor. By the time one understands the functioning of the corporation, it is time for the new Mayor to join in.
- Due to this, various development works remain held up as we are not able to exercise control over officials.
- They also try to find ways to evade us as they know the Mayor will go soon,” Kalia said.
- “We had earlier written to the Home Minister in this regard.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know