8 yrs on, 51 govt schools still without website
By The Tribune 03-Nov-2019
- The CBSC on Saturday warned all affiliated schools to ensure that they develop their own website and update it all round the year.
- There has been no change for 51 middle, higher and senior secondary government schools of the city as none of them has a website of their own.
- The websites of rest of the government schools are not updated either.
- Every affiliated school will develop their own website containing comprehensive information.
- Such as affiliation status, details of infrastructure, details of teachers, including qualifications, number of students, address-postal and e-mail, telephone no, copies of transfer certificates issued.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know