Admn plans to regulate coaching centres in city
By Thetribune 03-Nov-2019
- The Chandigarh Administration is mulling over formulating a policy to regulate coaching centres in the city.
- The first meeting in this regard was held yesterday with all stakeholders of the UT Education Department, confirmed Director of School Education (DSE) Rubinderjit Brar.
- The move is in line with the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) to all states to form a regulatory mechanism for private coaching centres.
- The department will now begin collecting information about private coaching institutes, fees charged by the institutes and students enrolled in each coaching centre.
- The committee discussed developing a mechanism to keep a check on exorbitant fees charged by these centres and refund of fees to students.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know