Centre begins procuring groundnut from Gujarat
By Indianexpress 03-Nov-2019
- The Central government started procuring groundnut from farmers of Gujarat at minimum support price (MSP) of Rs 5,090 from Friday.
- The procurement began at 124 centres set up mostly in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat regions.
- The Centre has appointed National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited (NAFED) as the nodal agency for procuring the oilseed from farmers of Gujarat.
- NAFED, in turn, has assigned the job of operating the procurement centres to Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (GSCSCL), an undertaking of the Gujarat government.
- Gujarat accoutrements for almost 70 per cent of groundnut production in India.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know