WB Govt to Implement Social Security Scheme for Media Personnel
By Times Of India 02-Nov-2019
- CM Mamata Banerjee announced that the state government will soon implement a social security scheme to provide financial assistance to media personnel.
- She said the Bengal government is soon going to implement a social security scheme to provide financial assistance to media personnel.
- The CM made this announcement on the 'International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists',
Also Read: TMC and Congress Left Front Announces Candidates for Bypolls
- After the UNGA Resolution was passed in 2013 Nov 2nd was marked as the 'International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists'
- The resolution urged the Member States to implement definite measures countering the present culture of impunity.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know