Respect the Kannada Language and Learn it: CM BS Yediyurappa
By The NEWS Mintue 02-Nov-2019
- On Friday, CM Yediyurappa said Migrants residing in Karnataka should retain their roots and also learn Kannada.
- He made this statement during the 64th celebration of Kannada Rajyotsava, marking the state's formation day.
- Yediyurappa urged people from other states and countries living in Karnataka to adopt the language, culture, and lifestyle, and also respect the Kannada language and learn it.
Also Read: Former Karnataka Minister Vaijanath Patil Passes Away at 81
- During the celebrations, he hoisted both Indians and the yellow-red Kannada flag.
- Along with this, he said that both flags are equally respected and that there was no issue in hoisting them.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know