I Will Give Yediyurappa Govt Zero on a Scale of 10: Siddaramaiah
By Times Of India 02-Nov-2019
- Senior Congress leader Siddaramaiah gave Yediyurappa led government zero-rating on a scale of 10 based on performance.
- He said, “it has failed on all fronts including providing relief to flood victims,”
- He further added, “If I were to rate this government on a scale of 10 for performance, I will give it zero.”
Also Read: Congress Will Win 12 Out of 15 Seats in Assembly Elections: Siddaramaiah
- He labeled Yediyurappa as a 'weak CM' and said, the only work this govt has done is transferring govt staff, conducting 'operation Lotus' etc.
- Siddaramaiah also urged the govt to conduct a survey of properties damaged by the floods and ensure the relief provided to victims.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know