Site proposed for HC plan falls in ‘eco-sensitive zone’
By The Tribune 02-Nov-2019
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court has accorded its approval to the “holistic development plan” for setting up imposing multi-storey buildings in its vicinity endangering not only the heritage but also bionetwork.
- UT Deputy Conservator of Forests on October 10 wrote to an XEN that the proposed site in Sector 1was within the eco-sensitive zone.
- The letter said the “user agency”, as such, was required to submit the proposal online at “Parivesh” portal for “submission and monitoring” of environmental, forest and wildlife clearance.
- The letter’s copy has been sent to High Court Registrar-General and four other authorities.
- Another letter was subsequently written by the office of the Chief Architect, Department of Urban Planning, Chandigarh Administration, to the High Court Registrar-General.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know