CM challenging Takht authority: Sukhbir
By The Tribune 02-Nov-2019
- Shiromani Akali Dal president Sukhbir Singh Badal on Friday alleged that Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh had finally come out in the open.
- The supremacy of Akal Takht by defying its edict to participate in the joint celebrations of the 550th Parkash Purb of Guru Nanak Dev being organised by Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC).
- The SAD president alleged that the Chief Minister had tried to create a joint front against Akal Takht by calling a “so-called all-party meeting” which was attended by its B team.
- Aam Aadmi Party as well as forces which did not have any faith in the Sikh religion or splinter groups which did not have any base among people of the state.
- It is unfortunate that these parties have joined hands with the Congress to challenge the authority of Akal Takth due to their vested interests.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know