KCR to take strict decision over ongoing disputes with RTC workers
By Telangana Today 01-Nov-2019
- KCR government is trying its best to dissolve all the issues with RTC workers.
- Also, the opposition is trying to take advantage of the situation by supporting the TSRTC workers in their demands.
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao have been consulting with senior IAS officers and transport experts who had better studied the road transport models.
- On Saturday, there will be a Sakalajanula Samme Bheri meeting, which will basically focus on the RTC workers merger demand.
- According to the sources, CM may take some strong action over the situation. Also KCR has assured that the responsibility of the govt. to provide a better public transport will be kept in mind before coming to any conclusion.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know