KCR to take strict decision over ongoing disputes with RTC workers
By Telangana Today 01-Nov-2019
- KCR government is trying its best to dissolve all the issues with RTC workers.
- Also, the opposition is trying to take advantage of the situation by supporting the TSRTC workers in their demands.
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao have been consulting with senior IAS officers and transport experts who had better studied the road transport models.
- On Saturday, there will be a Sakalajanula Samme Bheri meeting, which will basically focus on the RTC workers merger demand.
- According to the sources, CM may take some strong action over the situation. Also KCR has assured that the responsibility of the govt. to provide a better public transport will be kept in mind before coming to any conclusion.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know