Mamata Banerjee Slams BJP Over Comments on Labourers Killed in Kashmir
By Times Of India 01-Nov-2019
- WB CM Mamata Banerjee slammed the BJP for asking why people from the state go to Kashmir for work.
- She said people have the freedom to go anywhere they like in the country.
- Dilip Ghosh had wondered why laborers have to leave their state and said the TMC government should take steps to generate employment to stop migration.
Also Read: Strong States Will Strengthen Indian Union: Mamata Banerjee
- Banerjee said this comment of BJP leaders is shameful and infringe on the Constitutional right of every Indian to go and work wherever he or she likes.
- She said people from different linguistic and religious communities live in harmony in WB, observing their own rituals and following their own food habits.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know