German Chancellor Angela Merkel on two-days Delhi visit
Also read: भाजपा के पास कोई महान नेता नहीं, इसलिए पटेल को अपना रहे : प्रियंका गांधी
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel arrived on two day visit in New Delhi where she will hold a talk with PM Narendra Modi.
- Approx 20 agreements are expected to be signed between India and Germany.
- On Friday, German Chancellor will be granted a ceremonial reception at Rashtrapati Bhavan and later she will pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat.
- Moreover, she will meet with President Ram Nath Kovind and will also hold a meeting with the prime minister at his Lok Kalyan Marg residence.
- On Saturday, the German leader will hold a meeting with business delegation and visit Continental Automotive Components India Pvt Ltd in Manesar, Gurgaon.