German Chancellor Angela Merkel on two-days Delhi visit
By Hindustan Times 01-Nov-2019
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel arrived on two day visit in New Delhi where she will hold a talk with PM Narendra Modi.
- Approx 20 agreements are expected to be signed between India and Germany.
- On Friday, German Chancellor will be granted a ceremonial reception at Rashtrapati Bhavan and later she will pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat.
- Moreover, she will meet with President Ram Nath Kovind and will also hold a meeting with the prime minister at his Lok Kalyan Marg residence.
- On Saturday, the German leader will hold a meeting with business delegation and visit Continental Automotive Components India Pvt Ltd in Manesar, Gurgaon.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know