Relief likely from huge traffic fines
By Thetribune 01-Nov-2019
- Relief from huge penalties for violation of traffic rules is in the offing as the UT Administration is contemplating reducing these substantially.
- A decision in this regard was likely to be taken next week during a review meeting, to be chaired by Punjab Governor and UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore.
- The Governor will review the functioning of the Transport Department and the proposal for reducing the penalties will also be discussed at the meeting.
- Chandigarh is one of the few UTs and states to have implemented the amended Motor Vehicles Act from September 1.
- Many states, including Gujarat and Punjab, have not implemented the amended Act.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know