Mamata Banerjee Blames BJP Govt for the Death of 5 Labourers in Kashmir
By Telegraph India 31-Oct-2019
- CM Mamata Banerjee held the BJP government at the center responsible for the killing of the five Murshidabad laborers in the valley.
- She pointed out that “there are no political activities in Kashmir and the entire law and order is with the Government of India”.
- Mamata Banerjee tweeted, that the death of 5 innocent laborers was a pre-planned manner.
Also Read: Conditions in Valley Worsened Due to Govt's Wrong Policies: Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- She also annouced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh each for the families of the slain laborers and demanded a strong investigation
- Earlier Congress leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Adhir Ranjan Choudhary also blamed the central government said for the current situation in the valley
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know