Adviser’s no to his repatriation plea
By Thetribune 31-Oct-2019
- UT Adviser Manoj Kumar Parida has rejected the request of MC Commissioner KK Yadav to repatriate him to his parent state of Punjab.
- Yadav reportedly told the Adviser that there was no point in working for the MC while being insulted in the House meeting for no fault of his.
- The Adviser assured him of full support from the Administration and asked to work firmly without any fear.
- He suggested him to meet the Mayor to sort out issues.
- Yadav took over the charge of the civic body at a time when the financial condition of the civic body was bad.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know