MC Commissioner walks out after councillor’s jibe
By Thetribune 31-Oct-2019
- None of the 15 city development agenda items could be taken up at the monthly General House meeting of the Municipal Corporation.
- MC Commissioner KK Yadav staged a walkout following a jibe from BJP councillor Anil Dubey.
- The small argument between the duo led to the cancellation of the meeting and cost the public exchequer over Rs 1 lakh.
- Councillor Dubey, while raising the issue of works not being done under the ward development fund, addressed the Commissioner.
- Yadav then stood up and told the Mayor that the decorum of the House was not being maintained.
दिल्ली में CAA को लेकर हो रहे हिंसक प्रदर्शन के लिए जिम्मेदार कौन है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know