MC Commissioner walks out after councillor’s jibe
- None of the 15 city development agenda items could be taken up at the monthly General House meeting of the Municipal Corporation.
- MC Commissioner KK Yadav staged a walkout following a jibe from BJP councillor Anil Dubey.
- The small argument between the duo led to the cancellation of the meeting and cost the public exchequer over Rs 1 lakh.
- Councillor Dubey, while raising the issue of works not being done under the ward development fund, addressed the Commissioner.
- Yadav then stood up and told the Mayor that the decorum of the House was not being maintained.