Telangana BJP requested Governor to intervene in TSRTC strike case
By Telangana Today 30-Oct-2019
- Telangana BJP want Governor Dr Tamilisai Soundararajan’s intervention in the TSRTC strike case against ruling state govt.
- BJP requested Governor to order the Chief Secretary to present the audited financial accounts of TSRTC from 2014 to 2019.
- State BJP blamed the ruling TRS govt. for misleading and lying to the High Court in RTC strike case.
- “Governor, Dr Soundararajan should intervene immediately and also seek details of the State government’s capital infusion into the TSRTC over the past six years,” the party said.
- The party also said that her interference is imperative as a protector of the Constitution.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know