The Ayodhya verdict can potentially be a win-win for Modi and Shah
By ThePrint 29-Oct-2019
- After the results of the Haryana and Maharashtra assembly elections, the BJPs keeping a hawk-eyed watch on the Ayodhya verdict.
- It is uneasy to deny that Whatever be the judgment, the fallout is likely to help the BJP.
- A ruling in favour of Temple will generate more stronger wave of BJP, which wil be seen in the next few elections.
Also Read: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar Invites Mamata Banerjee to Attend Kali Puja
- One might assume that any other decision that doesn’t involve dedicating the entire disputed site at Ayodhya to Ram would put the BJP on the backfoot but in that case also BJP will grab the advantage.
- The Ayodhya verdict, whichever way it goes, can potentially be a win-win for Narendra Modi and Amit Shah.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know