CM agrees for an inquiry into 'Panchami' land issue
By Newkerala 25-Oct-2019
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami on Thursday said that his government will conduct an inquiry into 'Panchami' land issue.
- Speaking to media persons here, he said "If the office building of 'Murasoli' newspaper is on the Panchami land, the state government will definitely examine it and take action."
- 'Panchami' land is the land that is distributed among the Scheduled Caste people in the state, which can neither be sold nor reclassified.
- It has been alleged by some leaders that the office of 'Murasoli' newspaper is built on the 'Panchami' land. 'Murasoli' is said to be the mouthpiece of the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK).
- On October 20, 'Panchami' land issue also cropped up on microblogging site -- Twitter -- where the state's two political heavyweights took on each other.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know