Time to Give a Befitting Reply to BJP: Mamata Banerjee
By Telegraph India 25-Oct-2019
- CM Mamata Banerjee asked the people of North Bengal to give a befitting to BJP for planning to divide the people in the name of the NRC and citizenship bill.
- She said, “all of us should stay together. We believe in friendship, mutual respect, and peace."
- The CM also urged people to join hands and celebrate the festivals of Diwali and Chhat Puja together.
Also Read: CBI Investigates former TMC Sovan Chatterjee in Connection with Saradha Scam
- Earlier Mamata Banerjee was invited by members of Biplab Smriti Athletic Club to inaugurate their Kali Puja.
- She accepted the invitation and said that she will inaugurate several pujas in Siliguri and Kolkata.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know