Election trends in Maharashtra and Haryana shows that still people have faith in Congress- Kamal Nath
By News 18 24-Oct-2019
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath said the election trends in Maharashtra and Haryana showed there was an atmosphere of despair in the country and voters had reposed faith in the Congress.
- Apart from its impressive performance in both states, the Congress also managed to wrest power from the BJP in the Jhabua assembly bypoll as senior party leader Kantilal Bhuriya defeated BJP first-timer Bhanu Bhuria by over 18,000 votes.
- Delighted with the win, Nath told that people in Jhabua had understood the difference between the BJP and Congress.
- The Jhabua victory has special meaning for Nath as the Congress tally of MLAs has now reached 115, just one short of the majority figure of 116.
- The Congress’s Rajman Benjam also defeated BJP's Lachhu Ram Kashyap in Chitrakot assembly bypoll in Chhattisgarh.
Also Read: झाबुआ उपचुनाव: कांग्रेस के लिए जियो या मरो की स्थिति
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know