DK Shivakumar's Release from Jail May Halt JD(S)
By Times Of India 20-Nov-2019
- 27 legislators of JD(S) have decided to quit in protest against the alleged nepotism in the party.
- DK Shivakumar’s imminent release from jail is expected to have a bearing on the JD(S).
- According to sources, these legislators are trying to safeguard their careers due to the decline in popularity of the party.
- Reports suggest the Congress leader Siddaramaiah is keen on weakening the JD(S) to boost Congress’ prospects of returning to power.
- But, Shivakumar's return may halt this plan as DK Shivakumar shares a good rapport with the Gowda family.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know